2016 Media Information
2015 Media Information
2014 Media Information
2013 Media Information
- December 31, 2013 - Customer Notice-Reminder: SR-100 Units are No Longer Certified for Use
- How to Read the SRLD Temperature Indicator
- SR-D Retrofit Kit Now Available
- May 24, 2013 - CSE: Training Essential to Success of Mine Safety Device (PDF Article)
- Don't Get Stuck With The Wrong Pouch
- January 23, 2013 - Customer Notice - Reminder Phase Out SR-100 Units
2012 Media Information
- Visit Our Booth (#1643) at MINExpo 2012!
- August 22, 2012 - CSE Announces End of Distributor Agreement
- CUSTOMER NOTICE
Re: SR-100 RETRIEVAL & DISPOSAL PROCESS
- May 31, 2012 - CSE Announces Key Initiatives Aimed at Advancing the Production and Delivery of the SRLD
- May 23, 2012 - CSE: Setting the Record Straight
- May 6, 2012 - Monroeville's CSE Corp. Rebounds After Returning to Domestic Suppliers
- Effective Training Saves Lives Presentation
- April 26, 2012 - Statement from CSE regarding MSHA / NIOSH user notice for SR-100
- April 17, 2012 - Statement from CSE Regarding Status of SR-100
2011 Media Information
- July 26, 2011 - NEW SRLD Rescuer Device Approved by NIOSH and MSHA (Approval # TC-13F-0645)
- July 15, 2011 - Manufacturer of New Rescuer Product Points to Advanced Technology & Oxygen Starter
- February 1, 2011 - CSE Corporation Introduces New Miner Breathing Rescue Device
- January 14, 2011 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
Archived Media Information
- September 2, 2010 - Response to the Mine Safety & Health Administration's (MSHA) Procedure Instruction Letter No. I10-V-15 released August 31
- May 12, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
- May 10, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
- April 26, 2010 - Statement from CSE Corporation Regarding the Performance Coal - Upper Big Branch Mine Explosion
- February 26, 2010 - CSE Announces Limited Voluntary Recall of Certain SR-100's for Evaluation
- February 25, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice
- Coal Mine Inspectors Experience SCSR Training Units During Simulated Mine Explosion
- Coal Miners Experience SR-100 Training Units as Part of Mine Safety Training Exercise
- Thank You Letter from West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (PDF)
News & Media Information: 2012
We look forward to seeing everyone at this year's MINExpo. You are invited to chat with representatives, review training information, and explore the latest developments in Self-Contained Self-Rescuer (SCSR) technology. Just like our training, our booth will be hands on, letting you see for yourself both the technology and the process that is behind our latest SCSR, the SRLD.
August 22, 2012 – As part of its ongoing business development process, CSE Corporation is focusing its full resources toward its core product development and manufacturing of self-contained, self-rescuers, gas detection devices, and effective training program development and support.
CSE is a renowned global leader in the development and production of the self-contained self-rescuer and we only sell first quality products to our customers worldwide. Once CSE takes custody of your SR-100, CSE will ensure that no one can ever use it. No reconditioning. No Resale. Period. Our company is built on a foundation of safety. We do the right thing because it is an investment in the safety of our miners. We never have, nor will we, sell a second-hand or pre-owned unit in any market.
May 31, 2012 – CSE is pleased to announce key initiatives aimed at advancing the production and delivery of its Self-Rescuer Long Duration (SRLD) to its customers.
May 23, 2012 – For more than forty years, CSE Corporation has dedicated itself to one thing – miner safety. Everything we do, every product we create, and every moment we dedicate to training is done with the goal of making the mining industry safer. It is this dedication that has allowed CSE to become a world leader in Self-Contained Self-Rescuer (SCSR) development and technology.
May 6, 2012 – An article was recently written about CSE in the May 6, 2012 edition of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
CSE was invited to present at the Annual NPPTL Stakeholders' Meeting. The topic which was presented was on the importance of effective training.
April 26, 2012 – We at CSE take our responsibility very seriously and have worked with the regulatory agencies regarding this matter. During this process, we have been upfront, transparent and maintained open lines of communication, not only with MSHA and NIOSH, but with our customers as well.
April 17, 2012 – Yesterday, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) released a copy of a letter it has sent to the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) detailing the results of a technical investigation of field-deployed CSE SR-100 Self-Contained Self-Rescuers (SCSRs).