2015 Media Information
2014 Media Information
2013 Media Information
- December 31, 2013 - Customer Notice-Reminder: SR-100 Units are No Longer Certified for Use
- How to Read the SRLD Temperature Indicator
- SR-D Retrofit Kit Now Available
- May 24, 2013 - CSE: Training Essential to Success of Mine Safety Device (PDF Article)
- Don't Get Stuck With The Wrong Pouch
- January 23, 2013 - Customer Notice - Reminder Phase Out SR-100 Units
2012 Media Information
- Visit Our Booth (#1643) at MINExpo 2012!
- August 22, 2012 - CSE Announces End of Distributor Agreement
- CUSTOMER NOTICE
Re: SR-100 RETRIEVAL & DISPOSAL PROCESS
- May 31, 2012 - CSE Announces Key Initiatives Aimed at Advancing the Production and Delivery of the SRLD
- May 23, 2012 - CSE: Setting the Record Straight
- May 6, 2012 - Monroeville's CSE Corp. Rebounds After Returning to Domestic Suppliers
- Effective Training Saves Lives Presentation
- April 26, 2012 - Statement from CSE regarding MSHA / NIOSH user notice for SR-100
- April 17, 2012 - Statement from CSE Regarding Status of SR-100
2011 Media Information
- July 26, 2011 - NEW SRLD Rescuer Device Approved by NIOSH and MSHA (Approval # TC-13F-0645)
- July 15, 2011 - Manufacturer of New Rescuer Product Points to Advanced Technology & Oxygen Starter
- February 1, 2011 - CSE Corporation Introduces New Miner Breathing Rescue Device
- January 14, 2011 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
Archived Media Information
- September 2, 2010 - Response to the Mine Safety & Health Administration's (MSHA) Procedure Instruction Letter No. I10-V-15 released August 31
- May 12, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
- May 10, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
- April 26, 2010 - Statement from CSE Corporation Regarding the Performance Coal - Upper Big Branch Mine Explosion
- February 26, 2010 - CSE Announces Limited Voluntary Recall of Certain SR-100's for Evaluation
- February 25, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice
- Coal Mine Inspectors Experience SCSR Training Units During Simulated Mine Explosion
- Coal Miners Experience SR-100 Training Units as Part of Mine Safety Training Exercise
- Thank You Letter from West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (PDF)
CSE Announces Key Initiatives Aimed at Advancing the Production and Delivery of the Self-Rescuer Long Duration
May 31, 2012
CSE is pleased to announce key initiatives aimed at advancing the production and delivery of its Self-Rescuer Long Duration (SRLD) to its customers.
In order to support customer needs and to meet the orderly phase out of the SR-100 by year-end 2013, CSE has implemented the following action items:
- Partnered with US-based suppliers to ensure the SRLD is domestically produced;
- Increased volume requirements of every vendor to ensure escalation of production;
- Established regional product support relationships;
- Expanded SCSR manufacturing workforce by 10 percent; quality control by 25 percent and invested in cross training to allow flexibility in scheduling.
- Launched a Safety & Training group to provide comprehensive training to workforce trainers and employees alike to ensure the effective use of the SRLD.
These initiatives, and more to come, will enable us to continue to support our customers throughout the mining and non-mining industries. As we increase the production of the SRLD, to meet demand, we want to assure our customers of our continued dedication by providing the highest quality products available.
Customers are encouraged to submit orders into our system queue as soon as possible. By doing so, we will add them to our production schedule and allow the opportunity for safety and training visits. To reach your sales manager, please call 800-245-2224.