2015 Media Information
2014 Media Information
2013 Media Information
- December 31, 2013 - Customer Notice-Reminder: SR-100 Units are No Longer Certified for Use
- How to Read the SRLD Temperature Indicator
- SR-D Retrofit Kit Now Available
- May 24, 2013 - CSE: Training Essential to Success of Mine Safety Device (PDF Article)
- Don't Get Stuck With The Wrong Pouch
- January 23, 2013 - Customer Notice - Reminder Phase Out SR-100 Units
2012 Media Information
- Visit Our Booth (#1643) at MINExpo 2012!
- August 22, 2012 - CSE Announces End of Distributor Agreement
- CUSTOMER NOTICE
Re: SR-100 RETRIEVAL & DISPOSAL PROCESS
- May 31, 2012 - CSE Announces Key Initiatives Aimed at Advancing the Production and Delivery of the SRLD
- May 23, 2012 - CSE: Setting the Record Straight
- May 6, 2012 - Monroeville's CSE Corp. Rebounds After Returning to Domestic Suppliers
- Effective Training Saves Lives Presentation
- April 26, 2012 - Statement from CSE regarding MSHA / NIOSH user notice for SR-100
- April 17, 2012 - Statement from CSE Regarding Status of SR-100
2011 Media Information
- July 26, 2011 - NEW SRLD Rescuer Device Approved by NIOSH and MSHA (Approval # TC-13F-0645)
- July 15, 2011 - Manufacturer of New Rescuer Product Points to Advanced Technology & Oxygen Starter
- February 1, 2011 - CSE Corporation Introduces New Miner Breathing Rescue Device
- January 14, 2011 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
Archived Media Information
- September 2, 2010 - Response to the Mine Safety & Health Administration's (MSHA) Procedure Instruction Letter No. I10-V-15 released August 31
- May 12, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
- May 10, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice (Updated)
- April 26, 2010 - Statement from CSE Corporation Regarding the Performance Coal - Upper Big Branch Mine Explosion
- February 26, 2010 - CSE Announces Limited Voluntary Recall of Certain SR-100's for Evaluation
- February 25, 2010 - SR-100 User Notice
- Coal Mine Inspectors Experience SCSR Training Units During Simulated Mine Explosion
- Coal Miners Experience SR-100 Training Units as Part of Mine Safety Training Exercise
- Thank You Letter from West Virginia Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (PDF)
Visit Our Booth (#1643) at MINExpo 2012!
September 24-26, 2012 • Las Vegas, NV
We look forward to seeing everyone at this year's MINExpo. You are invited to chat with representatives, review training information, and explore the latest developments in Self-Contained Self-Rescuer (SCSR) technology. Just like our training, our booth will be hands on, letting you see for yourself both the technology and the process that is behind our latest SCSR, the SRLD. The most advanced 60 minute belt-wearable Escape Self-Contained Self-Rescuer, the SRLD was introduced in 2011 to rave reviews. Highlighted by the newest QuickStart technology, and backed by over a dozen trained personnel, the SRLD is a must see at this year's MINExpo.
We will also showcase two of our newest advancements for 2012. And, while we don’t want to give anything away, we know our customers will be excited to see our latest development of state-of-the-art-technology for effective hands-on training for miners and the trainers who train miners and devices to maintain miners safety.
Make plans to stop by and visit our booth at the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall - Booth Space #1643 located right in the middle of the expo center. It is a must see for anyone in the mining industry.